Saturday, May 16, 2009

No love from Oregon

Fellas, Oregon has turned us down for medical school. Doh! That's ok though. At this point we're debating between Texas Tech and Iowa. What are your thoughts? Where do you guys think we should go? The school in Iowa is right next to where they filmed Field of Dreams... added perk I guess.

Oh yeah, we're thinking about getting together at Zions maybe after the reunion. Anyone interested?

5 comments:

Marinda said...

Sorry for the disappointment Dave and Wendy. Things will work out though...if you're interested, I have a friend from high school who is just finishing up at Texas Tech at their med school. I'm sure he'd be willing to answer any questions you have about what it's like there. Let me know if you want his number. He's married to my really good friend from high school also.

Lauren and Brady said...

I think you should go to USUHS...:)

Steve.Shaha said...

I can only really tell you that I just drove through the area that Texas Tech Med School is in and thought it looked nice. Whatever choice you make I know you will kick butt and take names at school.

Dave said...

I am such a hoser! I never answer the blog! Sorry guys. So we've decided to go to Texas Tech. Huzzah! You'll all have to come to a football game with us or something. Marinda, I'd love to talk to your friend about his expereince. That would be great. Thank you so much.

Lauren, sorry about USUHS. The acronym was too long so we couldn't go there. We are doing HPSP though so maybe we'll be stationed close to you guys one of these days. Hopefully!

Steve! You are the man.

Marinda said...

Dave, Oregon is full of hairy chicks and fairy guys. No big loss. Just watch First Blood again and imagine how it would feel to blow up pinko town. Make you feel better!