Hey everyone. Here is Wendy, Mom, Wendy's Mom, Wendy's sister Brita, and Wendy's grandma Sandy, and me at gradutation. It was the bomb. You should all graduate whenever you get the chance. If you need a robe and a ridiculous hat I can hook you up.
After graduation we went to the tulip festival. They were pretty and stuff. We also found a tulip in our front yard to the right. When I say "yard" I mean the one by 12 foot stretch of weed-infested dirt just in front of our door.

This is a mother duck and her ducklings on campus that Mom, Wendy's Grandma Sandy, Wendy, and I saw whilst taking a tour of campus. They were retreating from us due to unwanted attention. Still, I think they liked me. You can see the mother duck winking at me... It's because Wendy is from Oregon. You guys are awesome. We love you. Party on.
This is a mother duck and her ducklings on campus that Mom, Wendy's Grandma Sandy, Wendy, and I saw whilst taking a tour of campus. They were retreating from us due to unwanted attention. Still, I think they liked me. You can see the mother duck winking at me... It's because Wendy is from Oregon. You guys are awesome. We love you. Party on.
9 comments:
OH yeah, the last two pictures are just ridiculous. party on.
Congratulations Dave!! What a happy day. What are your plans for the summer? There is no greater relief than finishing a semester of school, let alone graduating altogether! Congrats!
Checking the unposed photos, Dave, i wonder at how many will entrust the welfare of their internal organs to such a graduate as yourself! CONGRATULATIONS and drive on! Looking forward to seeing you and Wendy, and maybe the ducks, in July at the Reunion. Should i bring the bass?
Congratulations Mr. Shmartypants, wishing you and yours the best of everything.
Hey fellas. Sorry I haven't responded to anyone's comments. I'm a weenie. First of all I have to confess that we did not actually attend the tulip festival. I found out recently that we went to a sideshow thing and totally missed the enormously huge tulip field just to the south. Well, it cost like $8 a person to get in so I think we made out alright.
Marinda, this summer Wendy and I are both working and taking classes. We'll have a few weeks off before med school starts luckily and I think we'll go camping or something down in southern utah. Maybe you guys will be around? We could go to Zion's or something.
Dad! It's up to you about the bass. If you want to jam, I'm down. But we might not even be around for the reunion if we end up going to Texas Tech. We'll see.
Steve! Thanks. you are the man.
You guys are great.
This outpouring of positive emotion makes me want to hurl. I'm going to sue all of you - except Marinda.
That was me Joe by the way - in case you couldn't tell
Dave, when do you guys have time off? We were actually looking at going to Zion's too! It would probably be in late July or early August. If everyone wanted to make a trip out of it, we could go the week after the Shaha reunion. I used to work at a place called Zion Ponderosa and it's right outside the park. They have cabins and there's a ton of activities there that are included in the price: rappeling, ziplining, 4-wheeling, horseback riding, etc.
Marinda, that sounds awesome. If we end up going to Texas Tech then school starts on July 29 so that week after the reunion would be the ideal! We are totally in and I think it would be fun to see if everyone else could come too. Thanks Marinda.
Post a Comment