Hey everybody. Just wanted to let you guys know that I got the HPSP scholarship so I'll be joining the Army too. Still not sure when I'll get commissioned. I'll let everyone know. Party on.
Congrats Dave. I've always liked the physicians and staff at the DoD. You'll be a great addition to a very good group of people. Let us know when you find out where you'll be (UNMC in Omaha is a nice place).
If Matt gets to intrude, so do I. Congrats, Dave. We hope to see any and all of you (you as in any of the Shaha clan, not necessarily just any and all of Dave)soon.
Hey thanks guys. I acutally applied to Creighton Matt but no dice. It looks like we'll end up at Texas Tech so you guys will have to come down for a football game or two if you can! :)
But we're still waiting to hear from Oregon. It would be the same school where Grandpa went to dental school so that would be neat. We'll let you guys know. Thanks!
4 comments:
Me intruding on your blog again.
The apples don't fall far, do they?
Congrats Dave. I've always liked the physicians and staff at the DoD. You'll be a great addition to a very good group of people. Let us know when you find out where you'll be (UNMC in Omaha is a nice place).
If Matt gets to intrude, so do I. Congrats, Dave. We hope to see any and all of you (you as in any of the Shaha clan, not necessarily just any and all of Dave)soon.
You're going into the Army the smart way, but that doesn't come as any surprise. Congratulations hermanito, make sure Wendy knows what she's in for.
Hey thanks guys. I acutally applied to Creighton Matt but no dice. It looks like we'll end up at Texas Tech so you guys will have to come down for a football game or two if you can! :)
But we're still waiting to hear from Oregon. It would be the same school where Grandpa went to dental school so that would be neat. We'll let you guys know. Thanks!
Post a Comment