While other children hunted for eggs... Emily chilled in the driveway with her cheerios filled eggs. Easter Sunday...by the look on her face, she obviously prefers Mama :)
Marinda thank you for that priceless insight - I now know that the looks women have been giving me for most of my were demonstrations of affection rather than repugnance.
5 comments:
Emily is so cute. I wish we got to see her more. I hope that she won't get grumpy around me when I do see her.
She'll scowl at you, but secretly deep down, that means she likes you.
Nice pictures, it's always nice to see Ben and Madame and the little commissioner.
Marinda thank you for that priceless insight - I now know that the looks women have been giving me for most of my were demonstrations of affection rather than repugnance.
That comment that says it was from me was actually from Joe - in case you couldn't tell.
Post a Comment