Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Baby

Thanks for all of the congratulations in regard to the new recruit. She's almost as attractive as I am. She sure yells a lot, which we don't mind unless it's at 0200. She doesn't like baths so we know that she takes after Dad in some ways, but at the same time she's really skinny, which means that she doesn't take after Dad in other ways. We're already shopping for a minivan now that we've found a buyer for our condo in UT, so I guess being cool is no longer an option. Hope everyone is doing well - don't believe the hype - being a lawyer is painfully boring.

3 comments:

Dave said...

Sorry to hear about the boringness of lawyerdom Joe. It was fun talking to you on the phone the other day for about five seconds. I hope Lucy is keeping down food a little better. I can't wait to see you in a minivan. Priceless.

Marinda said...

Joe, you can still be cool in a minivan. Just drive it really fast and cut people off like Dad does.

Marinda said...

THis is Ben, by the way, not She-Ra.