Saturday, February 28, 2009

Deer in the Headlights

After I made the comment about Emily's deer in the headlights expression (see below), I went through our archives and found more of the classic face.  This one we're thinking of submitting to the "cutest daddy-daughter photo contest."  What do you think?



I really don't know where she gets it from.

2 comments:

Nancy Shaha said...

Marinda...you deserve a prize for this posting! Pat and I laughed so hard we cried! I love Emily's scowly pictures, especially the second one, and the montage of "deer in the headlights" was hilarious...thanks so much! This was a great break from worrying about Bethany...at this writing (3:40 pm on Saturday), she still hasn't had the baby. They gave her an epidural a few hours ago, so she's been able to get a little sleep, but not a whole lot of progress has been made...I'll keep you posted. Thanks again. Nancy

Anonymous said...

Marinda, great posting. And what a couple of great subjects you have to photograph--both seem to have rubber faces. Fortunately Emily will grow out of it. We're all concerned for Ben, so please nudge him toward sanity whenever the opportunity arises. We used to have a few slide trays full of 'awkward' photos of all of us . . . these would definitely have been included!!
Love, Pat