Hey guys. So we saw weezer this past week and it was thoroughly awesome. In addition, I had interviews at oregon and texas a & m. behold.

This was an awesome sign I found worthy of photographing on the way to my interview

Weezer
Weezer
Weezer
Weezer
Oregon. It's so pretty. NOtice how my tie is backwards. I think that's what won them over.
6 comments:
These pics of the concert are awesome Dave. So, really, did you have your tie on backwards during the interview?
Dave,
What was the best song? My new favorite is "Greatest Man who Ever Lived." Awesome. I saw them on the Green Album tour. It was really good. They played Surf Wax America for the final encore. Did they drop the flying W? Great pics, Dave.
Dave, that last one was me, Ben. Apparently I somehow got logged on as She-ra.
Dave, I'm so glad that you went to College Station instead of Snook..do you think there's a school there too? If so, I bet their mascot is the Schnook. And the concert pics look great too...glad you had a good time. Good luck in Iowa, but, in spite of what Kevin Costner said, it's not heaven. CTR Love, Mom
Mom,
Shoeless Joe asked if it was heaven. Kevin Costner said it was Iowa, not heaven. Jeez!
Sorry I'm such a hoser in responding to all your comments! I'm repenting I promise.
So I don't think I had my tie on backwards during the interview but you never know. It had just kind of flipped over so maybe it flipped back when I walked in there. :)
The best song Weezer played was Buddy Holly. That was their encore song this time. Everybody was going nuts. But they also played Beverly Hills and had all these local people play instruments for it. This guy on a saxophone played the solo. They had the audience sing the chorus too. It was awesome. They played the greatest man that ever lived and that was really funny. It's a way good song. As for the flying W, they had a huge digital screen behind them with the W on it... no prop though. It was still cool. I tried to take a picture of it but it was all flourescent so it didn't really come out. It was definitely worth all the money I paid.
As for Snook, I don't think there are any schools there, only snapes. I learned that Snook is the snape-hunting capital of the world.
You guys are great. I want to go to the Smokey mountains now. Looks like a beautiful place.
Post a Comment