Oh my gosh, what an awesome picture. Ben, I don't think I've seen a better scuzzball rocker costume since mom dressed up dad at ward parties, or since the time in Panama that you wore your jock strap over your pants. Marinda, you and Emily are such Baberham rocker women. I am truly impressed.
3 comments:
we're so proud, you three!! great photo for your Christmas cards, eh?! couldn't quite make out Emily's tattoos, but love that she's a Led Zep fan!!
Awesome costumes. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the ward Halloween party. Hope all is well!
Oh my gosh, what an awesome picture. Ben, I don't think I've seen a better scuzzball rocker costume since mom dressed up dad at ward parties, or since the time in Panama that you wore your jock strap over your pants. Marinda, you and Emily are such Baberham rocker women. I am truly impressed.
Post a Comment