This is Natalie at her School Halloween Parade. She is a Vampire Fairy.
This is her and some of the neighbors.
We went to this big Halloween festival thing. This is Jack trying to milk the enormous metal cow there. He was saying in this picture, "It not working!"
Grandpa Enniss gave Jack this lollypop. It met it's hairy demise in the dead grass shortly after this photo.
Shea was stuck in traffic so he had to catch us later. I borrowed the Mr. Incredible suit from Pat and Linda. Jack was so excited! I'm trying to use it for a potty-training reward now, but he's not buying. I tried to dress up as the Vampire Fairy's mother. One neighbor joked that I was the vampire (I was wearing teeth for a while) and Shea was the fairy. Ha Ha!
Natalie did her own face paint and picked out every aspect of her costume - the pink hair, vampire wings, clothes, boots. If you're wondering what the faint picture is on her forehead, she had her face painted the day before at the festival thing. She said she wanted to be a unicorn vampire fairy.
Steve took this when we got home from trick-or-treating
This is after trick-or treating. Natalie's pumpkin is the big white one. Jack's is the small one with arms and legs. He made a Shrek pumpkin. (the pumpkin pieces cut out for the eyes doubled as Shrek's ears.
Steve - after passing out candy all night. Isn't this Sumo suit awesome?! I was so glad he wore it. You should check out his facebook page. He posted some hilarious pics. I'll try to show you the video I took of him bending over in it when we're at the reunion.
1 comment:
those are some awesome costumes. Natalie has such good taste. Jack milking the cow is hilarious. Did Steve pass out candy in his sumo outfit?
Post a Comment