Halloween was a lot of fun this year. Oakley got pretty into it. We ordered her Cookie Monster costume well in advance and she tried it on most days prior to Halloween.
So awesome. She'll sing "C is for cookie" and say "more cookies!" Except it sound more like "mo ookees!"
Classic. She was looking at herself in the mirror and we caught her.
Peter and Wendy held down the fort with Lisa, Wendy's Mom.
Oakley and I worked the nieghborhood.
Here she is in action with a little firefighter (Jude Guy). Joe and Bethany knew his parents out at Fort Riley.
Happy Halloween everyone!
3 comments:
good to know Cookie Monster still works Halloween--didn't see him(her) at all in our neighborhood, mostly witches, those bearded duck guys, and princesses; though Ironman made it by a few times. Thanks for the great photos, Dave!
Holy Cuteness! It's overwhelming!
Hilarious. What a great costume. He was always my favorite on Sesame Street but it drove me nuts how he never actually swallowed any of the cookies he ate. Say hello to Ian. I hope he is enjoying the JAG Corps more than I am right now.
Post a Comment