Sunday, April 14, 2013

Update

We are doing well. The weather seems to finally turning to Spring. We hope we don't have a reversion like in the States. I had to work this weekend, but was able to make it to church. It was a good exercise that I was involved in. I'm starting to learn my job, but it is confusing work.. Just the nature of working at this level. SO much removed from what I've done in the past... echelons above. The girls are great. Marinda is coming along with the pregnancy. We hope and pray that everything goes well and so far, it is. Emily and Caroline are palying together well. Marinda did such a great job setting up the house. Em and C;s play room is incredible, and they have loved playing together there. They are quite a pair. They seem to be growing up so fast. We love you all and hope everyone's doing well. Here are some cool recent pics. #1 is an interesting hide and seek with Caroline and Emily. As you can tell, they have varying levels of skill at this game. #2 is a recent day at the park. The winter has been long. #3 is from our home Easter egg hunt. We participated in a post sponsored one as well. It lasted approximately 45 seconds once they cut the tape, so I have few pictures of it. By the time I got my camera out of the case, the 2-5 year-olds had policed the place spic an span. There has to be some way to harness that energy in some useful way. #4 was a classic bedhead day for Caroline.

3 comments:

Dave said...

Awesome Ben. I hope we follow in your footsteps someday. Germany would be neat. When is Marinda due again? So cool to have a boy coming in.

Ben said...

July 9

Ben said...

Congrats on yours coming up in OCT!