Sunday, November 4, 2012

Peter Pan, Tinkerbell and the Pirates


Here we are at the JAG Halloween party. As usual, daddy is the only one looking at the correct camera. The women are in need of an anchor to keep them on the straight and narrow, for they are easily distracted. They probably saw a quilt or something.



This is the back of Peter Pan's (Hailey's) head as she left a house after acquiring some junk food for her dad. Daddy ate nearly 80% of the girls' candy in order to preserve their dental health. We're always being told to sacrifice on behalf of our children and I think I've fulfilled my quota for the rest of their lives.


Here we are at the church party.  The little cupcake is our friend's daughter--Kennedy--both of her parents are amazing attorneys so she will no doubt be very successful in life. Bethany drew my mustache--I'm Captain Hook but kind of look like Rolly Fingers going through a mid-life crisis.

3 comments:

wendy said...

Is that a twizzler on Hailey's head? Love the costumes and the video of Hailey singing.

Ben said...

Joe, how'd you get in such good shape? Your mustache is sweet... almost as good as Dave's.

Dave said...

Joe, giving up your pancreas for your children is a true mark of selflessness. I salute you.