Thanks, Wendy. Yeah, Emily is totally a deep thinker. It's weird. The first picture time I saw her (I was in Afghanistan when she was born) was in a picture taken and sent by one of Marinda's friend. Emily was one day old and the look on her face was totally "deep thinker."
4 comments:
Nice. I love how excited they are to give candy instead of get it. Such cute fairies! My fav is the 15 sec close-up of Emily deep in thought.
Thanks, Wendy. Yeah, Emily is totally a deep thinker. It's weird. The first picture time I saw her (I was in Afghanistan when she was born) was in a picture taken and sent by one of Marinda's friend. Emily was one day old and the look on her face was totally "deep thinker."
Your kids are so cute! And so nice! Teach us your ways.
(this is Dave)
Post a Comment