There's something about it. Lots of nostalgia. Marinda's mom got it emailed to her and Emily saw her open it. She kept asking for it over and over. She's liked the song for a while. Now, I can't stop watching it!
awesome, Emily!! What a lift! I've got the chords and words and am practicing for next time Hurl gets together. Joe would be a GREAT lead guitarist with his new Ibanez-and then a dancer when not lead guitaring. And we'll need Emily on vocals of course--at least on the 'yeaeeaaahhheeeaaahhh's (gotta help me out).
4 comments:
Awesome...I loved it too...Emily is sure to be the first rock and roll, hip-hop, Irish, ballerina! Thanks! Mom
There's something about it. Lots of nostalgia. Marinda's mom got it emailed to her and Emily saw her open it. She kept asking for it over and over. She's liked the song for a while. Now, I can't stop watching it!
Such a good song.
awesome, Emily!! What a lift! I've got the chords and words and am practicing for next time Hurl gets together. Joe would be a GREAT lead guitarist with his new Ibanez-and then a dancer when not lead guitaring. And we'll need Emily on vocals of course--at least on the 'yeaeeaaahhheeeaaahhh's (gotta help me out).
Post a Comment