The Irish got demolished in the first round of the Euro Cup, but the Spaniards got chills listening to Irish fans sing their team off the field to "The Fields of Athenry." There's a great article in Sports Illustrated about it.
So cool. I'd love to go to a Euro cup game someday. Of course, as long as they aren't mad at me and I don't get caught in a riot or anything. Spain was amazing in the final. It reminded me of Brazil a few years ago when they won it with Ronaldo and company.
1 comment:
So cool. I'd love to go to a Euro cup game someday. Of course, as long as they aren't mad at me and I don't get caught in a riot or anything. Spain was amazing in the final. It reminded me of Brazil a few years ago when they won it with Ronaldo and company.
Post a Comment