I think this picture is so hilarious. We both look seriously inebriated. Good shot, Shea!
This was one of natalie's favorite parts of the Salt Lake City Aviary
This is Jack, continuing his quest to walk as a free man while we are on vacation at Capitol Reef National Park. It's right next to Salina Utah, near Brice Canyon.
I don't know if you can see them, but there were lots of petroglyphs - those drawings on the rocks. Why the heck are there always so many animals?
Some nice German lady took this for us without telling us that you can't really see Jack on Shea's back.
Playing in a firepit turned sand box.
Shea took this picture just as the solar eclipse was ending.
This is the Mother's day present Jack made me at Day care. It says something about helping him grow into a butterfly. I think it is darling, but also king of hilarious.
I know it's belated but this is the card that Ben and Marinda sent me for my birthday. Isn't this picture classic?! I'm trying to think who it reminds me of.
2 comments:
Great pics! Your kids are so cute! And so are you :) I love the pic with the great sunlight during the solar eclipse.
I like Shea's t shirt. Looking forward to seeing you guys at the Shaha reunion!
Post a Comment