Hello family and anyone else who may be reading this, here is the latest batch of Demotivators. I hope you enjoy them and any feedback is very much appreciated. Take care and let's hope that next year the Super Bowl halftime show will go back to great bands like two years ago when The Who rocked the party.




And the one below demonstrates why if a certain someone is the Republican nominee I may vote Democrat for the first time, or possibly skip the ballot.
5 comments:
That Gingrich one is classic, Steve.
Madonna rocked!
I love the Gingrich one too.
Ben, I'm glad you liked the Gingrich one (like I said, if he gets the nomination I may vote Democrat for the first time or maybe not at all). And Marinda, I didn't watch the Super Bowl but I'd be willing to bet serious money that Madonna did not rock.
Madonna almost fell on her face like 10 times.
One of Madonna's backup singers flipped the bird at the camera. Stickin it to the man... with pop music.
Post a Comment