Awesome videos Steveah. I hadn't listened to the Black Keys new stuff. They always seem to be good. I was just talking to someone who's a big fan and he said they have like 6 albums or something. Crazy go nuts. The Return of the Jedi one is awesome too. Especially the exhaust port thing. So true.
p.s. I added everyone to the email list so you get an email if someone comments on a post. I thought this would be an easier way of reminding all of us about the blog. If you're not super into getting the emails, just let me know and I'll remove your email... and then spit on it. Just kidding. :) Ha!
p.p.s BYU plays Gonzaga this week in mens basketball. Big game.
I have 4 Black Keys albums. The Big Come Up is their first. Thickfreakness, The Rubber FActory, and El CAmino. I've had Thickfreakness forever and have alwasy liked it. I got El Camino for Christmas and subsequently looked up the older stuff. Check out the Big Come Up and Rubber Factory on iTunes. My favorite songs right now are "I'll Be Your Man," "She Said, She Said" (Beatles remake: way better than Beatles), "Just Couldn't Tie me Down," "Keep Me," and "Act Nice and Gentle." It's fuzzy blues. SOunds so good.
Hey Ben, glad you liked the Bobba Fett bit and thanks for The Black Keys recommendations. I downloaded the ones I didn't already have and they are some great Blues Rock listening.
5 comments:
Awesome videos Steveah. I hadn't listened to the Black Keys new stuff. They always seem to be good. I was just talking to someone who's a big fan and he said they have like 6 albums or something. Crazy go nuts. The Return of the Jedi one is awesome too. Especially the exhaust port thing. So true.
p.s. I added everyone to the email list so you get an email if someone comments on a post. I thought this would be an easier way of reminding all of us about the blog. If you're not super into getting the emails, just let me know and I'll remove your email... and then spit on it. Just kidding. :) Ha!
p.p.s BYU plays Gonzaga this week in mens basketball. Big game.
I bought the new Black Keys album El Camino and it's totally awesome.
I have 4 Black Keys albums. The Big Come Up is their first. Thickfreakness, The Rubber FActory, and El CAmino. I've had Thickfreakness forever and have alwasy liked it. I got El Camino for Christmas and subsequently looked up the older stuff. Check out the Big Come Up and Rubber Factory on iTunes. My favorite songs right now are "I'll Be Your Man," "She Said, She Said" (Beatles remake: way better than Beatles), "Just Couldn't Tie me Down," "Keep Me," and "Act Nice and Gentle." It's fuzzy blues. SOunds so good.
Boba Fett at the end was the best.
Hey Ben, glad you liked the Bobba Fett bit and thanks for The Black Keys recommendations. I downloaded the ones I didn't already have and they are some great Blues Rock listening.
Post a Comment