Hello all, sorry that these are a day late but here's the latest batch of Demotivators for your viewing pleasure. I hope you enjoy, and please feel free to comment and let me know how I'm doing on this.
I wonder if Dad will be like this in another decade or so (ha ha ha).


It's comforting to know the sentiment expressed in this next one (I didn't like the caption much though).

I wonder if this next one brings back any specific memories for Mom, or any of the other Mothers viewing these for that matter.

And this last one needs no explanation (I really hope this picture is doctored).
4 comments:
Hey Steve, Randy and I love your demotivators. Randy always wants me to check if you posted any lately. Very funny!
Thanks Lindsay, I usually post them every Saturday.
Steve, the 'go get Mom' one is definitely the best--sounds like something your brothers would have said in their youth; you? never!
Dad
Glad you approve Dad.
Post a Comment