Saturday, October 15, 2011

What Lonely Dorks in Fort Campbell with Temple Reccomends Do with their Saturdays

The answer to the above is of course (at least in my case), they post Demotivational posters on their family's blog. I hope all of you enjoy the latest five, and remember that I love hearing comments and feedback.



Somehow I don't think the guys who invented drive-thrus meant the term to be taken that literally.


6 comments:

Ben said...

Icw Skating is the best one in a long time.

Steve.Shaha said...

Thanks for the feedback Ben.

Dave said...

I think I might be detecting a hint of Eeyore in your tone Steve. Have you been mauled by a bare or something?

Steve.Shaha said...

No Dave, I haven't been mauled by a bear. Incidentally, can you blame Eeyore for feeling down? I mean his neighborhood consists of an alcoholic Bear, a pothed Rabbit, a single mother Kangaroo with a checkered past (why doesn't she ever mention Roo's father?), a speed freak Tiger who's constantly destroying his house, and a paranoid schizofrenic pig. And on top of that he has a piece of cloth nailed to his butt.

Marinda said...

LOL

Marinda said...

Ice skating should read: "Ice Skating. You're doing it wrong." (THis is Ben).