For those of you who like these, I'm sorry for the delay (I got to spend last weekend with Mom and Dad and even Joe and his crew). I hope you enjoy this batch of demotivators (I hope you dug the clever wordplay in the title of the post), and remember that I love comments. ROCK ON \m/
"I'm embarrased...I really thought I could feel the road."
"I'm embarrased...I really thought I could feel the road."



4 comments:
I don't get the spelling of demotivator. I enjoyed the Ricky Bobby reference.
I was trying to spell it out phoenetically. Glad you liked the Ricky Bobby reference.
Eccentric = $ + idiot is pretty good. The overconfidence one applies to all mountain climbers. Ever read "Into Thin Air" ?
I like the overconfidence one, too. Into Thin Air is awesome, Ben. Have you read "Into the Wild?" Also by Krakauer.... and also awesome.
Post a Comment