Here are a few pics from our first week out here.. still waiting for furniture but everything else is going great... I had to put this pic of Ben (I think that's him?) in here next to the one with the girls. So funny. I have posted more here
What?! That's you? I have another picture of the lion head with a much smaller blonde boy... I thought that one was you. That must have been David. But I thought David wasn't born yet. Can somebody clarify?
Ben speaking: This looks like Steve, but it doesn't look like it could have been 1982-1984 when we were there. Dad likely took the picture, but it must have been closer to 1990 if that's Steve.
I think there were a couple of pictures. One is of Steve when he's a squirt and he's super scared of the fountain. Then in this one he's a few years older and just drinks from it no problem. That's the story I always heard anyway.
By the way. Monterey looks like a real dive. You guys should move out and let us take your spot. We're willing to sacrifice for you.
I just want to clarify that Dave is correct. Those photos are both of me, one when I was a "squirt" and another one years later when I'm no longer afraid of the lion.
PS Ben and Marinda, Pam Morrison from Clarksville 2nd ward says hi.
7 comments:
I hate to correct you Marinda, but that's me in that picture. The old lion fountain sure has changed since then.
What?! That's you? I have another picture of the lion head with a much smaller blonde boy... I thought that one was you. That must have been David. But I thought David wasn't born yet. Can somebody clarify?
Ben speaking: This looks like Steve, but it doesn't look like it could have been 1982-1984 when we were there. Dad likely took the picture, but it must have been closer to 1990 if that's Steve.
you guys should use that first pic for your Christmas cards! it's pretty epic.
I think there were a couple of pictures. One is of Steve when he's a squirt and he's super scared of the fountain. Then in this one he's a few years older and just drinks from it no problem. That's the story I always heard anyway.
By the way. Monterey looks like a real dive. You guys should move out and let us take your spot. We're willing to sacrifice for you.
I just want to clarify that Dave is correct. Those photos are both of me, one when I was a "squirt" and another one years later when I'm no longer afraid of the lion.
PS Ben and Marinda, Pam Morrison from Clarksville 2nd ward says hi.
When was your triumphant return to Monterey, Steve?
Post a Comment