Hello all, another batch of Demotivators fresh from the folder I keep them in on my laptop. Hope all is going well and I look forward to seeing you at the reunion, if not sooner. The first one is dedicated to Joe.
Great stuff Steve. I really dig the running one. Personal experience. The hunter guy looks like he's in Nevada. That's kind of what it looked like where we went shooting on Thanksgiving last year in Lund.
Huh, I figured the hunter guy was somewhere in the South. I hope that you practiced good hunter's safety down there regardless and that that guy never showed up.
2 comments:
Great stuff Steve. I really dig the running one. Personal experience. The hunter guy looks like he's in Nevada. That's kind of what it looked like where we went shooting on Thanksgiving last year in Lund.
Huh, I figured the hunter guy was somewhere in the South. I hope that you practiced good hunter's safety down there regardless and that that guy never showed up.
Post a Comment