Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lucy and her dad


Joe made it safely to Kuwait. He left around 0545 on Sunday morning. I thought I would post this picture because the other one of me and him looks like a halloween picture. I look awful as you can only imagine why. We've been able to talk every day so that has been nice. Thanks Marinda for your email. I am going to write you back.
PS
You better watch out Steve, Joe has been going to the gym twice a day. They're obviously keeping him really busy.

3 comments:

Marinda said...

Oh, this picture makes me cry!

Ben said...

Extreme emotions. Nothing's worse than leaving loved ones. Nothing's better than coming home to them. Homecoming from deployment is the best feeling ever. You have that to look forward to, Bethany. I imagine going home to the Celestial Kingdom will feel something like it. Hang in there!

Bethany Shaha said...

Thanks Ben and Marinda.