Thursday, July 8, 2010

Shaha Reunion 2010

Some of my pictures from the Reunion, and a couple of links at the bottom for some videos I took there as well.

3 comments:

Ben said...

Steve, awesome pics and video. Thanks so much for posting. I especially like the first one of me blasting you in the back of the cranium. You got some great pictures of the girls, too. Thanks, man. See you soon.
Ben

Steve.Shaha said...

No problem, thanks for the good feedback. And you're also forgetting that I drilled you in the back of the cranium at least as many times as you did me. See you in a week, be thinking of what you'd like to do while you're here.

Marinda said...

Steven,

Thank you so much for posting these!! We didn't have our camera the first few days because we thought we lost it on the plane...(turns out it was in Ben's suitcase...go figure) so these are precious! THank you!