This is Marinda. I can't believe how grown up she is looking! she is so cute! We're excited for you guys to come visit so Natalie and Em can hang out. How did the curler thing work out?
awesome. Is Natalie obsessed with stuffed animals like you were Katie? Natalie is growing so much! It's great to see her. Thanks for putting up these pictures Katie.
I love the purple tutu, and I'm so glad that the girls love their glasses; Lucy wasn't nearly as enchanted with hers when I put them on her. Dad and I now have a webcam, so we are eager to test it out with some live shots of all of you...I know Dave and Ben have the necessary equipment; how about the rest of you? CTR, I love you. Mom
5 comments:
I want to know who Natalie executed by hanging in these pics.
This is Marinda. I can't believe how grown up she is looking! she is so cute! We're excited for you guys to come visit so Natalie and Em can hang out. How did the curler thing work out?
awesome. Is Natalie obsessed with stuffed animals like you were Katie? Natalie is growing so much! It's great to see her. Thanks for putting up these pictures Katie.
I love the purple tutu, and I'm so glad that the girls love their glasses; Lucy wasn't nearly as enchanted with hers when I put them on her. Dad and I now have a webcam, so we are eager to test it out with some live shots of all of you...I know Dave and Ben have the necessary equipment; how about the rest of you? CTR, I love you. Mom
You might want to restate your question in the form of a new blog post Mom. I don't know how often people check the comments.
Post a Comment