Just so happened i got this shot of Dave's first relative trying to cash in on free medical advice--after the aspirin and the call in the morning, never count out Band-Aid brand as the key to successful treatment for what ails you.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
just noticed i got the photos in reverse order--must be something Ben did when he was pimping the blog, or whatever he says he did. All i know is the digits appear to be out of order--or maybe it's my keyboard that's backed up.
Dad, Don't dog the blog pimping. More likely, you're FADAC era skills are impeding you blog pimping. Dave, you already look like a doctor. When I was at Pat and Linda's, every time Patrick would come in the room, Nick would say, "Nerd Alert!" and vice versa. It was funny. I was going to say nerd alert about your white coat, but I'm sure I'll be grateful for future medical advice, too. Congratulations. So, we got a doctor, a lawyer, a therapist, and me and Steve. Sweet!
Haha! Thanks Ben. You and Steve can keep military discipline and stuff. Besides, you're the heart of the band. Med school is pretty tough. I'm already swamped and we're only four days in and most of it is review! It's all interesting though. Party on dawg. Your pictures are great too. Emily has the most hilarious faces.
5 comments:
just noticed i got the photos in reverse order--must be something Ben did when he was pimping the blog, or whatever he says he did. All i know is the digits appear to be out of order--or maybe it's my keyboard that's backed up.
Hey thanks Dad. The pictures are great. We're so glad you guys could come down. You should totally put up one with you in it though. We love you guys.
Oh this is dave by the way.
Dad,
Don't dog the blog pimping. More likely, you're FADAC era skills are impeding you blog pimping. Dave, you already look like a doctor. When I was at Pat and Linda's, every time Patrick would come in the room, Nick would say, "Nerd Alert!" and vice versa. It was funny. I was going to say nerd alert about your white coat, but I'm sure I'll be grateful for future medical advice, too. Congratulations. So, we got a doctor, a lawyer, a therapist, and me and Steve. Sweet!
Haha! Thanks Ben. You and Steve can keep military discipline and stuff. Besides, you're the heart of the band. Med school is pretty tough. I'm already swamped and we're only four days in and most of it is review! It's all interesting though. Party on dawg. Your pictures are great too. Emily has the most hilarious faces.
Post a Comment