Saturday, March 14, 2009

Park




Emily went to the park the other day and went in the swing for the first time. She loved it!!

1 comment:

Nancy Shaha said...

Nancy, here...What a babe! Thanks for the great photos...she's going to take off walking any day I'll bet. I'm listening to poor little Lucy scream her brains out right now as Bethany and Joe are trying to give her a bath...I think the plan is that she'll wear herself out and have a good night's sleep! Pat just got back from driving Ben's old car to Sierra Vista to deliver it to Steve. It's still running great but looks like it's stricken with leprosy. Anyway, Pat started driving Friday morning, slept about five hours at a rest stop along the way, took Steve out to lunch and then flew back Saturday night...what a man! Take care, all of you. WE love you, Mom and Dad/Nancy and Pat