Thursday, March 12, 2009





Greetings familials from the bowels of America (Kansas)!!

I have a relatively free evening for a change, and Mom is eating at Verliesociety Homemaking tonight so I am attempting to upload a few more Lucy photos before I head off to see Steve this weekend for his birthday--delivering the Purple Menace to him as a present (Ben's old Grand Am that is still kickin'!! though the paint remains in somewhat sad shape).

But ain't Lucy gorgeous! Can't help it with such handsome parents!!

Be good and choose the right. Love, Dad

3 comments:

Marinda said...

She's so dang pretty! She looks so much like Bethany! Thanks for posting Pat.

Matt Williams said...

Very cute little girl. Congratulations Joe & Bethany.

Linda said...

Congrats to you both from out Utah way...we heard the news and want you to know she ia darling! Can't wait to meet her in person.She is a little doll.