Tuesday, March 3, 2009






Got a couple photos of the newest hot babe at Fort Riley--beautiful Lucy Elizabeth!!





And here are the beaming parents and Gramma--only one guess who got to hold little Lucy most of the time. Joe was actually much more thrilled than he appears in my photo--must the the camera operator (either that or his leg was acting up again).





4 comments:

Marinda said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations to both of you! You must be so tired...the first days and weeks are so tiring. Hope you can catch up on your sleep. She is seriously such a pretty little thing...I can already see a resemblance to her mother!

Dave said...

Huzzah! Congratulations you guys. I think Lucy kind of looks like Bethany too. And I think Joe looks like he may not want any more kids. :)

StevenA said...

Congratulations Joe and Bethany, I look forward to meeting the latest edition to the extended Shaha Clan.

Anonymous said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the name Lucy! You guys look fantstic! CONGRATS! Love, Pat and Heidi