Monday, September 22, 2008



3 comments:

Nancy Shaha said...

I'm running out of superlatives to describe how I feel about my two darling granddaughters and their smitten parents...life is good! Thanks for continuing to post pictures of the girls...the next best thing to being there to watch them grow. I hope all of you are doing well. Steve reports tomorrow and I'm going through major anxiety attacks...similar to what I went through on Saturday when we all went to Worlds of Fun at Steve's request. I can no longer go to an amusement park without Advil. Since we don't do conference calls, I'll just end with bits of info that might be interesting for all of you to hear...CTR. I love you. Mom

Ben and Marinda: Doing well...Ben's unit will be returning home after 12 months as opposed to 15 (Yay!) and the current plan is that Ben and Marinda will be moving to Monterey in August...I vote we all meet at Dennis the Menace Park!
Joe and Bethany: Will leave the end of October for the JAG Basic Course...back at Riley in early February.
Katie and Shea: Have already secured their tickets for Christmas and will be here 22-29 Dec. They are doing fine and so is Natalie.
Steve: Ft. Leonard Wood until the first week in December, then Ft. Huachuca until May. He will be able to come home for Christmas.
Dave and Wendy: Doing well...Dave has three more interviews scheduled with U of Iowa, U of Oregon, and Texas A&M. He just got back from D.C. and interviewing with USHUS (not sure about that acronym), and stayed with Lauren and Brady. Take care, all of you.
Go Cougars!

Marinda said...

Thanks for the updates Nancy! Are both those forts in Missouri? We can't wait to see you this weekend!

Ashlee said...

Mindy, I love it!!!!! What a cute family...especially Emily.