Friday, July 18, 2008



These are some freak nasty pictures of a camel spider and scorpion from Ben.  Ben says if you zoom in you can see the spider's beady little eyes...no thanks!

3 comments:

Matt Williams said...

Familia Shaha,

If I may be so bold as to post on your website...I'll try to limit this to a one time occurence. Ali knows how to block non-blog members from commenting if you'd like to assure this doesn't happen again.

Just wanted to make ya'll aware of a couple items on the extended family agenda. I will be taking my crew down to Kansas City for a day a Worlds O' Fun on August 7th. We'll probably head down on the 6th, and I'd be happy to treat ya'll to some take out from Zarda's. Trying to relive a couple favorite family memories here and would be happy to have any interested extended family members join us.

Secondly, the Rob Williams crew will be congregating in Provo for the BYU vs. UCLA game on September 13th. We're hoping to have a number of extended family members and friends there as well. I think there were 32 of us in all last year. It looks like the annual pre-game paintball fesitivities will also be a go, though I have to verify it with the Pat Williams crew first. Probably looking at an approximate 8 a.m. start time the morning of the game. Again, the more the merrier at both events. My brother Brian is purchasing a block of tickets, so he'd be the one to contact if any of you are interested & available.

That's all. Hope to see ya'll soon. Thank you for indulging me in a short break from learning about Pfizer's antipsychotic medication. I know that I'm not likely to garner much sympathy around here with MCATs & Bar Exams and all. Sufficeth to say that the more I learn about the brain the less mine appears to be working. I will now return to blogger exile.

Nancy Shaha said...

Welcome Matt, Such erudite comments should not be limited to a one-time occurence. Please join us often with all of the news, espcially about the antipsychotics! We're anxious to see you all when you come to Worlds of Fun and you're welcome to stay at the house if you'd like. Joe and Bethany will be arriving on the night of the 8th, so maybe you'll get to see them. Anyway, thanks for the info on the BYU game...I'd love to be there and will get in touch with Brian if we can arrage it. Take care. Nancy

Matt Williams said...

I know--liar, liar pants on fire. Here I am posting again. I'll be brief.

I had to pass something along. Totalbluesports.com, a BYU sports website that you have to pay for, just extended free subscriptions to active duty servicemen & women.

I don't know really how it works--first come, first serve I believe. But I thought I'd pass the word along in case Ben & Joe were interested. Just head to the website if you are. The Rob Williams' have at least couple memberships, and we like it.